1. Steve Jobs by Walter Issacson
A portrait of the late Apple visionary as revealed by those in his inner circle.
2. Blue Nights by Joan Didion
In this follow-up to her memoir "The Year of Magical Thinking," Didion tells the painful and personal story of her daughter's death in 2005.
3. Jack Kennedy: Elusive Hero by Chris Matthews
The newest bio of JFK reveals another side by those closest to him.
4. Killing Lincoln by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
The dramatic events in the spring of 1865 leading up to the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.
5. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
Unscientific observations on romance, friendship, and Hollywood from "The Office" actress/writer.
6. Go the F.... to Sleep by Adam Mansbach
A comical not-for-kids picture book on the perils of bedtime.
7. The Time of Our Lives by Tom Brokaw
"The Greatest Generation" author offers reflections and inspiring stories of people making a difference to show how we can restore America's greatness.
8. The Garner Files by James Garner and Jon Winokur
The life of the actor who played wise-cracking antiheroes.
9. Boomerang by Michael Lewis
How the financial crisis transformed Global economies such as Greece, Ireland and Iceland.
10. In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
Complex ties between the U.S. ambassador's family and the Nazi elite in 1930s Berlin.