Sunday, November 20, 2005
For more information, please call 714-236-3860.
Dates and Time:
Wednesdays, November 2 - December 14
No program on November 23
3:30 - 4:30 pm
Buena Park Library
7150 La Palma Avenue
Thursday, November 17, 2005
The National Book Award Winners for 2005 are listed below:
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
For further information and fun facts on knitting, check out these links:
Friday, November 04, 2005
Topics to be covered during the program include:
- When and how to deal with stock and stock options
- How to “preserve” and “protect” our assets against a plunging market
- The bank, is it really the place to “save” money?
- How truly naïve we are in understanding the market…great opportunities, great risks
- How to avoid losing up to 40% of your retirement plan on the day you walk away
- How to avoid strangers becoming guardians of your children in the event of an untimely death
This program is free of charge and the public is invited to attend. No reservations are necessary. For more information, please call the Buena Park Library District Reference Desk at 714-826-4100, extension 125.